Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cherie from Cincinnati, OH

Mary Ann,

First might I say that I am so excited to talk to you that I can hardly contain myself. I have tried to send questions to other Mediums and they never respond. Instead they want to charge you Thousands of dollars for a meeting that you can never get. I look forward to reading your response.

My name is Cherie and I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and I am terrified to die. I watched my Grandmother, Maude, take her last breathe when she died of Lung Cancer about 4 years ago and it was horrible. I asked her to send me a sign when she dies to let me know that there really is life after death and she said she would but has not. I really need to KNOW for myself that there is life after death. I am so afraid of leaving my children that I think when my time comes that I will be Earthbound, if that really happens. I cannot leave them!! I am a healthy 36 year old, so I am pretty sure I will be around for several more years. But the idea of dying scares me so. I have always been afraid of dying. I know several people that have passed and asked them all for a sign, and nothing. I have even prayed to see a ghost or talk to a ghost/spirit and nothing. Therefore reconfirming my fear. Please tell me what I can do to contact a departed person or just confirm for myself that life does continue after death. I would be forever grateful to you if you can really help. Could you also tell me if my Grandmother made it to the other side and if she is doing well?

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to communicate with me, a nobody to you. I really appreciate your time and can't wait for your response.

Sincerely,

Cherie



Hello Cherie,

I am happy to answer your questions but, I am not a medium or a physic. I am a paranormal investigator. James VanPraagh is a physic medium.

Cherie, I think a lot of people are afraid to die, it is the unknown. Especially when you have children. You want to be part of their lives forever.

Anytime that you have a dream of anyone that you knew who has died, they have crossed over.I would be very surprised if Grandmother Maude is earthbound. Cancer patients are very aware, they are dying, everyone around them knows. Toward the end of their life they are so tired. They are more than ready.

It does not hurt to die. I have talked to thousands of spirits. They have all said the same thing. It does not hurt to die. Sometimes working up to the death, illness or accident is painful, but not the actual act of dying.

Grandmother Maude is not missing a birthday, wedding, etc. At the next family event say out loud- Grandmother please come visit me in a dream. Sometimes all you have to do is ask! Then you can see for your self.

Good Dreaming

Mary Ann

3 comments:

grammy42 said...

My son recently married, and his wife did something to hurt me badly, as he and I spoke on the phone I felt his deceased father next to me making his I am angry face, and told my son. My grandchildren have seen my ex husband's ghost, and he likes to play hide and seek with our items at home. Can he still have crossed over even though I feel him so close? I am remarried and was at the time of his death.

JEN6062 said...

I am so glad to learn that about them visiting in dreams if they have crossed over. I have had two relatives visit me right after they died. I was just sure my aunt was telling me she had passed. The dream was so vivid. Then I took in my other aunt's cat and she paid me a dream visit to my bedroom.

Lobaluna said...

MaryAnn, I'm glad to read your answers to everybody: you're giving and tender, and always respect every person. I'm sure a true gift cannot be charged, otherwise is a fraud...

I'm glad again to find you.