Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cheryl from Eureka, MO

We moved to England 5 years ago and have since moved back. But within that time, my 2 grandmothers passed over. One did so while we were visiting the USA at Christmas time, she had already been taken to the hospital and was unaware I was there. The other passed the following year while we were visiting once again. I miss them dearly and I wanted to see if you could contact them to see if they had any messages for me or any other loved ones I know. My great Aunt also passed but she did so when I was back in the UK. These women were a big part of our family and are truly missed. I feel I let them down in some way by not being near when they were alive. Can you help?

Thanks again and Thanks if you can help!!

Cheryl
Eureka, MO



Dear Cheryl

I am not a medium. I can not talk to ghosts that have crossed over. You can get your answers however yourself.

The next time you dream of one of them you can have a conversation with them. Get a herb called mugwort. Make a little sachet out of it , and place it between your pillow and pillow case. In about three weeks you will remember your dreams. (Do not let children or animals around mugwort).

I do not think the ladies have held it against you for living out of the country before or when they died.

Good dreaming.

Mary Ann

No comments: