Thursday, January 24, 2008

Danny- Scent

Hello Mary Ann,


About six weeks ago, while sat in my living room when I got this very strong smell. I can only describe as a woman's perfume.

I could even taste it. this do not happen very often.

But it happened again in the garden twice 30 minutes apart. I rushed into the house to tell my wife, she could smell it on my clothes and breath,.

My wife seems to think it's a sweet smell, like Lillis. Something a more mature woman would use.

This only seems to happen when I am on my own. looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Danny

Hi Danny

When you smell a certain scent and it is pleasant, it is usually a spirit that has crossed over.

A lot of times a person can tell who the person is by the scent, ie- Mom always wore lilac cologne. Dad always wore Old Spice after shave. Cigar smoke, is Grandpa around?

In your case, it is a scent you did not recognize as belonging to a relative.

Ask family members, if they knew someone who wore lily scent, Or was there a forgotten relative by the name of Lilly?

Check out previous owners of your home. Ask older neighbors if any of the ladies wore lily scent, or raised lilies in the garden..

Do a little investigating. The good news, she has crossed over and will not cause any problems.

Happy Hunting

Mary Ann

3 comments:

Unknown said...

have your blood sugar checked

sandraz said...

I smelled a scent in my garage the smelt like the cigars that my passed other used to smoke a couple of monthes before he died and I thought he was haunting me, so I went into the garage and yelled I wasnt afraid of him anymore and the smell went away, he wasnt the nicest man.I feel better to know that he probably passed over.

JEN6062 said...

I was taking a bath one day, very relaxed, and could smell my grandfather's unmistakable scent of tobacco. He had long before passed over. Does being relaxed like that help to induce this?